Welcome to The Tradition real estate in La quinta, a golf club community that encompasses class, tradition, comfort and luxury in the Southern California Desert. Located in the foothills of the Santa Rosa Mountains with world class views, quiet privacy, and quick access to the fairways of an Arnold Palmer designed 18 hole course, The Tradition golf club offers an active social community for year round residents as well as seasonal owners. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
The Tradition Homes For Sale
See all Real estate in the The Tradition tract.
(all data current as of 1/25/2015)
$395,000 : 52848 Claret Cove, La Quinta0 beds, 0 baths
$3,195,000 : 52788 Claret Cove, La Quinta4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$6,995,000 : 52612 Cahuilla Court, La Quinta6 beds, 7 full, 2 part baths
$495,000 : 52908 Claret Cove, La Quinta0 beds, 0 baths
$1,195,000 : 52290 Del Gato, La Quinta0 beds, 0 baths
$1,275,000 : 52260 Del Gato Drive, La Quinta0 beds, 0 baths
$1,695,000 : 78511 Deacon Drive, La Quinta3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$1,249,000 : 53 Del Gato, Unit 720, La Quinta0 beds, 0 baths
$495,000 : 52940 Latrobe, La Quinta0 beds, 0 baths
$3,499,000 : 53480 Del Gato Drive, La Quinta4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
About The Tradition Neighborhood
The Tradition, La Quinta. Just the name is enough to state the obvious..it’s a tradition for Buyers that want class, location, custom homes, gorgeous views and extraordinary golf to purchase here. The Old World Entry off of Avenue 52 in La Quinta is just the beginning of the experience that is “The Tradition Golf Club.”
The Tradition runs right up to the foothills of the surrounding Santa Rosa Mountains..the site of the Big Horn Sheep Preserve years before. Big Horn Sheep are still seen meandering through the hills and have even been seen on the course occasionally! The feel of the clubhouse, which IS an old 1920’s Spanish Colonial, is welcoming and warm. Smooth adobe walls, rustic wood beams and doors, wrought iron treatments, fountains, and tiles pull you into the Community.
The Arnold Palmer/Ed Saay designed 18 hole golf course, as well as the 9-hole Par 3 course, make for a rewarding golf experience no matter your level of skill. Lush landscaping, 450 foot wide corridors, strategic situated lots..all give The Tradition it’s unique feel. Plus..Arnold Palmer’s restaurant is right across the street for dining and dancing, and Old Town is a golf cart ride away! Perfect Location!
Real Estate Opportunities
The Tradition offers a range of custom homes, estate lots, Village Homes, and Bungalows.
- Custom Homes: New Construction and Resales are available. They range from approx. 3,000sf to approx. 11,000 sf.
- Lots: Home Sites are still available
- Bungalows: A small collection of bungalow homes were built adjacent to the clubhouse. Bungalows average about 2,500 sf and are perfect for people that want to be near the clubhouse amenities.
- California Village Homes: Village homes are “lock and leave”; meaning the HOA covers all costs associated with care of front/rear landscapes, pools, spas, fountains and pest control. The Village Homes have a completely separate HOA.
The Tradition Golf Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: 52nd Avenue in La Quinta, right at the South end of Washington St.
- Number of Homes at build-out: 280
- Recent home Values: Approx. 1.1 million to approx. 7 million
- Recent Lot Values: Approx. $350,000 to Approx. $1.5 million
- Recent HOA: Approx. $430/month
- Recent California Village HOA: Approx. $673/month
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1997
- Golf Membership: $200,000 Equity Membership Dues: $1,650/month
People that enjoy Tradition Golf Club also like homes at The Hideaway Golf Club, The Madison Club, The Quarry At La Quinta, The Vintage Club in Indian Wells and Bighorn Golf Club in South Palm Desert. [gravityform id=2 name=ContactUs]