Welcome to Sunrise Country Club real estate in this gated, private and member-owned golf community located in Rancho Mirage, California . . . “Home of Presidents.” The Sunrise Country Club condo homes are in one of the Southern California desert’s older and well established developments, offering a par 64 Executive Golf Course and much, much more. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Sunrise Country Club Homes For Sale
See all Real estate in the Sunrise (snrs) (sunrise (snrs)) tract.
(all data current as of 3/11/2014)
$424,900 : 26044 Palomita Drive, Valencia3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$410,000 : 25701 Leticia Drive, Valencia3 beds, 2 full baths
$369,900 : 25665 Palma Alta Drive, Valencia2 beds, 2 full baths
$359,900 : 25619 Alicante Drive, Valencia2 beds, 2 full baths
$355,000 : 25968 Pueblo Drive, Valencia3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
About The Sunrise Country Club Neighborhood
Sunrise Country Club began development in 1974 on 135 prime acres in Rancho Mirage. It was built by one of the nation’s most respected residential and country club community developers, the Sunrise Company. Then in 1981, a group of homeowners came together to purchase the Club from the developer, making it one of the few member owned country clubs in the desert.
Sunrise Country Club offers the perfect lifestyle for active adults, featuring a highly rated par 64 Executive Golf Course designed by legendary golf course architect, Ted Robinson. The course offers enjoyable playability for all skill levels. For non-golfers, Sunrise Country Club boasts one of the most well established tennis clubs in the entire Palm Springs Valley area with 13 tennis courts for play.
Its 12,000sf Clubhouse offers a Dining Room and Lounge/Bar overlooking Holes #1 and 18, as well as Golf & Tennis Pro Shops, Men’s and Ladies’ Lounges and the Grille Patio. There is also an Olympic size pool available for members, as well as a Fitness/Activity Center.
Located in the heart of the Palm Springs Valley, Sunrise Country Club is strategically situated within 20 minutes of Interstate 10, Highway 111, the Palm Springs International Airport and the many amenities offered in the surrounding desert cities.
Real Estate Opportunities
Opportunities exist at Mirada Estates to live your dream by creating and building a home unique and fitting to your lifestyle. You may also choose from a limited number of completed custom homes ranging in size from 4,000 to over 7,500sf. Architectural styles of these homes vary from Contemporary to Spanish Colonial. There is an existing home or one waiting to be built for anyone seeking to live among quiet peaceful surroundings, yet just a heartbeat away from the bustle of down valley activities.
Sunrise Country Club Amenities
- 18-hole Par 64 Executive Golf Course designed by Ted Robinson in 1974
- Tennis facility with 13 courts and well established tennis club
- Clubhouse with Dining Room, Lounge/Bar, Banquet Room; Golf and Tennis Pro Shops; Men’s and Ladies’ Lounges; Grille Patio
- Olympic size pool
- Fitness/Activity Center
Sunrise Country Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Country Club Dr. and Bob Hope Dr. in Rancho Mirage
- Year Opened: 1974, bought out by homeowners in 1981
- Number of Condo Homes: 746; one, two and three bedroom floor plans
- Recent HOA: from approx. $408 – $485/month (plus approx. $189 social & equity dues)
- Recent Condo Values: approx. $150,000 to approx. $420,000
- Club Status: Private equity, member-owned
- Golf Course: 18-hole Par 64 Executive Golf Course
- Golf Membership: Members automatically upon purchase of condo
- Golf Dues: approx. $105/month
- Social Membership: approx. $85/month