Welcome to Escena real estate in Palm Springs, California. Escena debuted in 2006 as a golf and recreation community complete with an 18 championship Nicklaus golf course, popular modern styled clubhouse and grill, and two Mid-Century Contemporary housing communities by Lennar Homes, Motif and Circa. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Escena Homes For Sale
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
About The Escena Neighborhood
Having debuted just as the economy downturned, Escena Golf Club has endured the recession and is thriving as not only a great place to play a round of golf, but also transcends what is typically expected of golf club fare.
The Escena Grill offers an outstanding food and drink menu, hip mid-century vibe, spacious indoor/outdoor seating and stunning views of the San Jacinto Mountains.
The Escena Golf Club features a public 18-hole championship golf course designed by Nicklaus Design. This 7,233 yard, par 72 course is built upon 172 acres and is beautifully accentuated by heavily landscaped native desert areas and numerous water features.
The course is challenging for golfers at all levels of the game and stunning mountain views and blue desert skies frame every tee shot, making a round of golf here unforgettable. Also, Escena’s golf course has been named one of Top Ten Public Courses in California by PGATOUR.COM.
Escena is ideally close to downtown Palm Springs, the shops on El Paseo and the Palm Springs International Airport. Entertainment for all ages can be found close by, including fine dining, cultural museums, art galleries, boutique shops and a wealth of indoor and outdoor activities. It is also very convenient to Interstate 10 and Highway 111.
Real Estate Opportunities
Homes in Escena offer the perfectPalm Springslifestyle within an exclusive gated community. The championship golf course is located within the master plan.
- Motif at Escena – a Mid-Century contemporary styled community
- Single family homes ranging from 2,213 to 3,004sf
- Priced approx. from the upper $200,000s
- Circa at Escena – a Mid Century contemporary styled community
- Single family homes ranging from 1,952 to 2,805sf
- Priced approx. from the upper $300,000s
Escena Real Estate Statistics
- Location: West of Gene Autry Tr. on E. Vista Chino, turn North onClubhouse View Dr.
- Year Opened: 2006
- Recent HOA: approx. $298/mo.
- Recent Home Values: approx. $305,000 to approx. $720,000
- Club Status: Public
- Golf Course: 18-hole championship course built by Nicklaus Design
- Golf Membership: one time annual fee (limited time only) of $229
- Golf Dues: no monthly dues