Many times, those facing foreclosure and pursuing a short sale don’t want people to know. This is important to me and I want you to know I will always protect my client’s interests above all. Many of my Luxury Property Buyers & Sellers feel the same way..too much information is put out on the Internet and I respect that.
Give me a call, I promise your information is safe with me. Oh, and by the way, these are testimonials for the last couple seasons only. I like to keep them updated to show you that I am delivering results in today’s market!
- As a polo player and horse trainer, I knew I HAD to call Kim! She was focused on the field and she’s just as focused looking for homes. She found my perfect fit! DF, Calgary, Canada 2013
- We found Kim online. When we met her, she was very willing to spend time with us. It took us a few trips, but we found our winter retreat at The Citrus Club in La Quinta. Kim followed up with us diligently, and made it easy. CF, Seattle, WA 2013
- We lived in Nicaragua when we first contacted Kim. She was diligent about finding us interesting, potential winter vacation homes that might suit. If she’s as committed on the field as she is off the field, I wouldn’t want to face her in a polo game! Great experience! Ashmans’, Nicaragua and Seattle, WA 2013
- I am so grateful for your phone call that Sunday evening. I found you and you found us our dream home. Your positive energy made me happy from the first moment I met you and I look forward to seeing you soon. ~ Indian Wells buyer from Canada, 2013
- Buying our home with Kim Kelly as our agent turned a daunting experience into one where we felt supported and completely taken care of. Kim is the real deal, she really cares, she pays attention to detail and she wants only the best for her clients and works very hard to that end. Her integrity is impeccable. Thank you, Kim . . . we love our home, we closed in less than 30 days and we couldn’t be happier with our purchase !!! ~ La Quinta First Time Home Buyer, 2011
- Kim Kelly was terrific – professional, very knowledgeable – and delightful to work with. ~ Buyers, Rancho Mirage, CA. 2011
- It is without hesitation that we recommend you to every one who is in the market to sell or buy real estate. You showed great tenacity and spirit. Even as you were rehabilitating from a crushed ankle, you presented many excellent properties that you had previewed. We found it refreshing that you truly respect a client’s budget and every property was one we seriously considered. You gave us excellent advice and recommendation. Much of our communication was long distance, but you immediately grasped our priorities for the perfect home. You did not waste our time showing properties that were irrelevant. When problems did occur, you came through with admirable negotiating skills. We valued your advice and left much to your discretion. Your service did not end at the close of escrow. You helped us with some matters that were indeed beyond the scope of your job description. We are very grateful for this. Our favorite part of the whole process is that you have become a dear friend and we look forward to seeing a lot of you in the desert that you love so much. ~ PGA West Buyer, La Quinta, 2011
- Please accept my many thanks for a job well done. I realize it takes several months and a lot of patience along with a great deal of knowledge to follow through and close a short sale. Thank you again for a great job. ~Short Sale Seller, Indio, CA. 2011
- Kim is by far the hardest working real estate agent that has ever represented us. She made it a breeze to buy our La Quinta vacation home, even though we lived several hours away. I expected we would have to drive out from Los Angeles at least a few times during the process, but Kim took care of the many details on our behalf, such as meeting with the inspectors and making sure repairs were completed. We really only had to drive out twice — once to look for a home and once to get the keys! Kim did a great job finding us the right home, too. We gave her a list of “must-haves”, “nice-to-haves”, and a budget. She personally visited a number of properties before we arrived, then showed us the ones she felt we would like the best. The one on the top of her list was the one we ended up buying. It was perfect and we love it! I happily recommend Kim to people who are interested in buying a home in the area. Not only does Kim take care of her clients, but her love of the Coachella Valley is genuine and she clearly enjoys helping others make it their home, too. ~Yvonne Meir-Hull, Kevin Hull, La Quinta Buyers, 2011
- Of all the real estate agents we have worked with in the past, none were as competent and caring as Kim Kelly. She has assembled a terrific team of inspectors, contractors and title companies that deliver as promised..NO excuses! In spite of being out of the area for most of the arrangements, our cash sale was completed on time without a hitch. ~John and Carol Hellyer, Indio, CA.
- I had heard nothing but nightmares about short sales, and was concerned about what was in store for me when the time came to sell short. I did some research and ran across Kim. After interviewing Kim and other prospective Realtors, I thought I had found someone who could help me through this process. What I got was someone who knew short sales inside and out, and who was able to make this sale easier than any equity sale I had ever been involved in. She guided me through every step of the process, including all correspondence with my Lender, and all aspects of negotiation through Escrow. Kim was 100% professional and more effective than I could have ever imagined. ~ Short Sale Seller, PGA West, La Quinta, CA.
- For anyone who has faced the loss of your home to circumstances beyond your control, Kim is your gal. After being beat up by the mortgage companies for so long, the last thing we wanted to face was a difficult realtor who was insensitive to our needs. Kim was like a member of our family. She was there for us in any situation and always represented our best interests. Without her, we wouldn’t have made it through. You will never be sorry for choosing Kim. ~Short Sale Seller, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Kim: I really want to say thank you for how diligent you have been with this house deal. I can’t believe how you stayed on track for so long and hung in there while everything was falling apart. I wanted you to know how much I admire you for your sheer tenacity with my Short Sale. ~Short Sale Seller, Palm Desert, CA.
- Kim was so attentive to me that I felt like her only client! She always returned calls and emails and willingly answered all my questions. Kim was very strategic on the purchase offer we made and I was able to buy the property despite there being offers submitted ahead of mine. She kept me informed about every step of the buying process. She also managed communication and tasks among the lender, escrow, seller, transaction coordinator, HOA, inspectors, appraisers, etc. Kim is knowledgeable about property, as well as the more complex short sale and foreclosure procedures. I trusted her judgment so completely that I asked her to make an offer on a property that she recommended before I saw it. I have already referred Kim to friends of mine, both buyers and sellers, because she is a stellar and professional agent! ~Sheryl